Connect with and expert
How can we help?
Let us help
The Homebody couch is designed with U-shaped seat clamps to enable full modularity with ease of assembly.
The Homebody couch is fully modular and customizable. Our recliner base includes a seat foot, seat cushion, and module connector. Our non-recliner base includes a seat foot, seat cushion, back cushion, head rest, and module connector. Our back and arm pieces each come with a seat foot and module connector.
Nope! Requires no tools and takes only a few steps of assembly.
Each unit weighs 168 pounds. The unit is 53 in. 41.5 in wide and 37 inches high.
The Homebody frame is made from FSC certified wood and our fabrics are both Oeko Tex and GRS certified. The cushioning consists of a multi-layer system of materials designed for ultimate comfort — latex foam for the perfect balance of support and temperature regulation, a high resilience foam for a thicker middle that absorbs and lets you sink in while still keeping its shape, and a high density foam for the final level of support to keep you from feeling the base of the frame. Cotton pads create a buffer zone between the layers and framework for a seamless cohesion of comfort.
A special, environmentally-safe coating on the fabric makes it dirt and water resistant.
All of our pet-friendly fabrics are not only scratch resistant but also make it easy to clean pet hair.
We’re not going to say we’re creating 100% sustainable furniture — it’s super-difficult, if not impossible. But we’re trying our best, implementing environmentally-conscious practices here and there to make a difference when we can. Our cushions are filled with eiderdown feathers. We use FSC certified wood and OEKO-TEX certified fabrics - free of PFAs and PFCs.
Learn more about our shipping timelines here
Homebody offers free curbside delivery and inside delivery for $200. Inside delivery will be placed in your room of choice - assembly is not included.
Shipping is available within the 48 contiguous United States. If you live somewhere else, contact us at email@example.com. We will try our best to find a solution. However, we cannot ship to PO Boxes, APO (Army Post Office), FPO (Fleet Post Office), DPO (Diplomatic Post Office) or to freight forwarders.
We designed our furniture to be comfortable, functional, and versatile. However, if for any reason, you need to return your order, we offer a comprehensive returns program.
We know you have many options as a consumer and appreciate your entrusting us with an investment for your home. Similarly, we invest in our procedures to accommodate returns of such large items. The significant time and labor necessary for a return inherently creates high costs. Please keep in mind that these policies apply to all orders so that we may provide the best options for our customers, as well as, accommodate the needs of our business.
The following terms apply:
- All returned items incur the cost of return shipping which is calculated based on location and available carriers.
- Returns are accepted within 100 days of delivery.
- Returns that occur between 14 and 100 days after delivery are also charged a restocking fee. This fee is 20% of the order value prior to any discounts or special offers.
- Any shipping and/or delivery fees are non-refundable.
- Returned merchandise should be in the same condition as when you received it, undamaged, saleable, and with the original packaging.
- Merchandise is eligible for a one-time price adjustment within 14 days of the date ordered.
- Any shipping, delivery fees and/or Route Shipping Insurance Fees are non-refundable.
*Homebody reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to determine if returned merchandise is in saleable condition.
To start a return, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your order number and the reason you wish to return your item(s).
- If your order is eligible for return, we will communicate any estimated fees that will be associated with the return.
- Next, we will coordinate with you and our delivery carrier for pickup.
- Once we receive your return at the warehouse, our team will inspect the merchandise. If the merchandise meets the return requirements listed above, the refund will be processed to your original form of payment. This refund will reflect any deductions made for applicable shipping costs and restocking fees.
- The refunded amount will be available on your original form of payment within 3-5 business days from the date of the transaction.
In the event that your order arrives damaged, please email us as soon as possible at email@example.com.
Include your order number, a description of the damage, and applicable photos or video. Our Customer Support Team will provide quick solutions based on your specific needs.
Shipping is free within the 48 contiguous United States. If you live somewhere else, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will try our best to find a solution. However, we cannot ship to PO Boxes, APO (Army Post Office), FPO (Fleet Post Office), DPO (Diplomatic Post Office) or to freight forwarders.
Currently, we accept all major credit cards and PayPal.
The warranty for your Homebody is 3 years. However, we expect you to enjoy it for much longer. The Pet Friendly Fabric has an 18 month warranty; again we are being conservative.
Spot cleaning is recommended for best results. Use a mild, ph-balanced soap and a soft brush. Rinse with clean water.
Pet friendly and linen can be machine washed in cold water with a mild detergent; air dry.
Congratulations! Your Homebody has arrived and you are about to experience a new meaning in comfort. Please check all boxes immediately.
In the event that your order arrives damaged, please email us as soon as possible at email@example.com. Please include your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these matters on a case-by-case basis and will identify a satisfactory solution.